Welcome to the Zeebe Community!
Zeebe is an open-source project, and we encourage users to reach out to the Zeebe community and to contribute code. Here are a few ways you can get involved with Zeebe:
Ask A Question
The Zeebe User Forum is the best place to go to ask a question about Zeebe if you can’t find what you’re looking for in the documentation or to discuss a potential improvement. Sign up for a forum account to engage and share your thoughts.
Join The Conversation
If you’re looking for a more interactive channel, there’s a public Zeebe Slack group where you can find the Zeebe team hanging out.
Contribute to Zeebe
This is a list of community projects that extend Zeebe’s functionality. Note that these projects aren’t officially supported by the Zeebe team and do not come with any guarantees.
- Zeebe C# Client: Use C# / .NET to work with Zeebe
- Zeebe Modeler: Use Zeebe Modeler to model your workflow in a desktop application
- Zeebe Simple Monitor: Simple Monitor is a lightweight application for monitoring deployed workflows and workflow instances, inspecting and searching for raw records, and carrying out basic management operations
- Zeebe Worker App: Create and run Node.JS Workers on-the-fly
- Spring Zeebe: Bootify a Zeebe Client and Broker
- Zeebe + Camel: Apache Camel routing for Zeebe clients
- Zeebe DMN Worker: Zeebe job worker for DMN (decision model and notation)
- Zeebe HTTP Worker: Zeebe job worker for making HTTP calls
- Zeebe Script Worker: Zeebe job worker for evaluating JS, Groovy, and FEEL scripts
Create An Issue
Have something to report? Head on over to the Issue Tracker in GitHub.