Getting Started with Zeebe on Kubernetes with Spring Boot
In this tutorial you will learn how to get a simple process definition running into a Zeebe Cluster which runs inside Kubernetes.
The tutorial covers:
- How to install Zeebe in your Kubernetes Cluster using the official Zeebe Helm Charts
- How to model a process definition with Zeebe Modeler
- How to interact with the Zeebe Cluster once it is running with
zbctl(deploy and create new workflow instances)
- How to create Zeebe Workers with Spring Boot and
- How to monitor the process executions with Camunda Operate.
Here are some useful links:
- Full Tutorial + Video
- Technical Steps and resources: (in Github
- Install Zeebe on Kubernetes Official Docs
- Zeebe Helm Charts: helm.zeebe.io
- End to end video, Running Zeebe on GKE
- Spring Boot Worker Example
Giving Feedback / Getting Help
If you have questions or feedback, please let us know via:
We’d love to hear from you.